- Kurzweil, Ray - "Nanotechnology Dangers and Defenses"
- Freitas, Robert A. Jr. - "Molecular Manufacturing: Too Dangerous to Allow?"
- Treder, Mike - "Nano-Guns, Nano-Germs, and Nano-Steel"
- Cowper, Tom - "Molecular Manufacturing and 21st Century Policing"
- Phoenix, Chris - "The Need For Limits"
- Prisco, Giulio - "Globalization and Open Source Nano Economy"
- Broderick, Damien - "Cultural Dominants and Differential MNT Uptake"
- Lin, Patrick & Allhoff, Fritz - "Nanoethics and Human Enhancement"
- Vita-More, Natasha - "Strategic Sustainable Brain"
- Hall, J. Storrs - "Is AI Near a Takeoff Point?"
- Brin, David - "Singularities and Nightmares: The Range of Our Futures"
Also on nanotechnology and the implications thereof (but not listed in the collection above):
- Phoenix, Chris; Treder, Mike; Cascio, Jamais; - "Revolution In A Box"