Ten predictions on top tech trends of 2006 are available on Mercury News. It's interesting to read because you can definately tell the people who wrote this have done their research.
The 10 tech trends 2006:
- Video will come to the big screen in your living room and to the small screen on your cell phone.
- Cell phones do everything
- Internet phone calls become more popular
- The office moves to the web
- Stemcell research advances
- Biotech targets flu vaccines
- Small start-ups go global
- Video comes to the blog
- On-demand video everywhere
- Clean technology investment increase